Incoming! April 2008, Duck!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      1. Incoming! April 2008, Duck!
      2. March 2008 Recap
      3. Reunion Preparation Reminders
      4. Got Funds? Don't Fret
      5. Event Planner Tips

      Here is a shout out to family reunion planners in Atlanta Georgia,
      Detriot Michigan and Baltimore Maryland!

      1. Incoming! April 2008, Duck!
      The first quarter of 2008 has just passed. Today marks the first day
      of the second quarter of 2008. When this quarter passes we will be
      looking at the second half of this year. "Time keeps on slippen...
      into the future..." That said drink up people! And savor every
      moment. Make it happen. No ones going to do it for you.

      March 2008 Recap.
      I'm not sure if I want to recap my personal March Family diary or
      our Family Reunion Planner milestones. Okay I'll do both. Here's our
      Family Dairy/Fimark Milestone Mix.

      1. Brenda and I made new friends. One is a jazz lover and he
      practically lent us his entire classical jazz CD collection.
      Coltrane received a posthumous Special Citation from the Pulitzer
      Prize Board in 2007 for his "masterful improvisation, supreme
      musicianship and iconic centrality to the history of jazz."
      Learning about the artist who inspired Coltrane was impressive.
      Anyone know who that might be?

      2. Fimark, the family run software company reached peaks across the
      board in family reunion planning software downloads.

      3. 60 degree weather! Hello. Where have you been? Rain, O no! When
      will you leave? It was great getting out of the wool coat and black
      leather jacket. But those rainy nights.

      4. Fimark reached peaks across the board in CDROM orders.

      5. Family bible study is an important part of our life. On March
      31st 16 attended. It was great hearing their expressions of
      appreciation for the text examined.

      6. Fimark's family reunion planning resource reached new peaks in
      online traffic.

      7. The family had a great time the second Sunday of March. My two
      sons and daughter-in-law came over and we all played cards, watched
      a DVD and talked and talked and talked. While my wife attended an
      early morning convention, 3 hours before their arrival I cooked and
      cooked and cooked. "Pretty good job, Mark." At least that's what
      Brenda said. Thanks Hun! Regarding my two boys. I mean men. I'm so
      proud of how they are growing. They're hardly perfect. But then
      again who is? They have a fire, a spark of inspiration. They love to
      examine, reflect, define and draw wisdom if only to nourish
      themselves and pass it on. Keep The Fires Burning Boys! What more
      can a dad ask for?

      8. Fimark partners with Google Checkout and enhances the CD ordering
      experience.

      9. Spend more time with family. Just make it happen.

      3. Reunion Preparation Reminders

      Now is the time to check where you are on the "Family Reunion
      Timeline Checklist". Wrap up collecting photos, stories, genealogy
      research and start making definite plans to put together your photo
      and genealogy presentations. Select a weekend to put together your
      family reunion keepsake booklet.

      By now most of the funds should be collected. Commence ordering T-
      shirts now if you have not done so. Don't wait any longer. You'll
      need time to examine a sample, approve it and have them start
      printing. When the shirts arrive you'll need to check each one and
      return a few for replacements. Plan to have your t-shirts on hand by
      the end of April. Touch base with all committee members to make sure
      they are making progress on assigned task.

      4. Got Funds?
      Don't fret if the funds are coming in slowly. That's typical. All
      that's needed is a little extra help. It's time to delegate family
      members in each state to pay other family members a visit and start
      collecting dues for you. Give your collection agent the current
      figures from your Attendee Registration Workbook found in the Family
      Reunion Planner. Tell them to have dues collected and deposited in
      the family account by the third week of April. The sooner the better.

      5. Event Planner Tips
      If you're putting in long hours at the computer desk or craft table
      be sure to get up each hour and stretch those legs. Circulation is
      essential to good health. Get up and walk or take a quick sprint
      around the house or the block. Need other supplies? Get up and get
      them. Don't put off an opportunity to get out of the chair. Pace
      around the room to stimulate you reasoning processes. Drink a glass
      of water while working to promote good brain function, creativity
      and stabilize your mood. Give yourself plenty of time for reunion
      planning tasks during the day so you can get plenty of sleep at
      night.

      Get your copy of the award winning Family Reunion Planner at
      http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net

      Happy Reunion Planning Everyone!