T-shirt Ordering Tips
- View SourceHello Family Reunion Planners!
Hope your month of March is getting off to a new start. Here's
something interesting. Many cultures and religions celebrate the
beginning of the New Year in March. Spring 2008 begins with the
vernal equinox on March 20th. March is a time to focus on indoor and
outdoor activities such as gardening, arts and crafts, field trips
and of course family.
If your reunion event starts in June or July you should have
completed or be wrapping up the following:
1. Reservations at event location/destination.
2. Collecting dues from family members.
3. Finalize T-shirt design, collect dues and commenced ordering.
4. Organize fair weather fund raiser.
5. Delegate deparmental assignments.
6. Commence 2nd follow up on all parties assisting with the event.
7. Choose theme, decorations, banners, etc.
Take a look at the "ADVANCED FAMILY REUNION PLANNING
TIME LINE" in the Family Reunion Planner to see where you are in
the event planning stages.
T-Shirt Ordering Tips and Tools
When ordering T-shirts don't underestimate the time
involved in gathering individual orders, tabulating costs and
recording the information in such a way that no one is missed and
all orders are paid for. Thankfully Fimark's Award winning Family
Reunion software includes a tool to help make the task a whole lot
easier. The T-shirt Roster.
The Roster is in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format and allows the
user to input orders according to individual name, address, age
group, t-shirt size, number of shirts per person and balance
paid/owed. The Roster is designed to help you double check your
entries for accuracy and therefore calculates the entries in several
Once the order is sent use the T-shirt Roster to prepare label
strips. Each row contains household/individual name and address
along with the total number of shirt and sizes. Simply print the
spreadsheet and cut along the rows dividing each
When the T-shirt order arrives follow these helpful suggestions:
1. Tape each label inside large transparent plastic bags with the
print side showing through the bag.
2. Divided shirts according to size.
3. Place shirts on top of labeled bag leaving the label exposed at
4. Make sure all shirt sizes are also exposed.
5. Once all shirts have been sorted and bagged tape bag closed
leaving the label print side up and exposed for easy viewing.
You're now ready to distribute T-shirts at the reunion rendezvous or
mail them out.
We wish you a happy and successful Family Reunion this season.
For more information regarding Family Reunion Planning or T-shirt
ordering go to http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net