I AM A FIRST TIME FAMILY REUNION PLANNER

  • boycefamilyreunion
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2007
      Hello I am a first time family reunion planner. I have started to work
      on a few things.

      My family is very large and are coming from all over I do expect many
      to attend. However the reunion is planned for June of 2009. When would
      be the best time to start doing more serious planning?

      If you have any wonderful ideas I welcome them. Thanks so much!