MS Word And Excel Alternatives

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      This note is in response to those who want to use fimark's award
      winning Family Reunion Planner but do not have a copy of MS Word or
      Excel.

      Google Docs and Spreadsheets is designed to read and edit MS Word
      Docs. This program works great with the Family Reunion Planner
      Organizer. But it does not yet allow the adding of text on top of
      graphics when creating the Family Reunion Booklet.

      You will need to use MS Word or a Word compatible reader/editor such
      as http://www.openoffice.org/ to edit or ad text to the Family
      Reunion Booklet as well as the Flyers, Cards and Stationary. As of
      now Open Office at is a free program that does what MS Word an Excel
      does. Go to http://www.openoffice.org to get more information.

      If you find this information useful please visit the Family Reunion
      Planner site and make good use of our software titles and resources.

      Regarding Those who are looking for a free family reunion planning
      guide online. Just go to http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net
      and locate the 6 step planning guide box. This free program will get
      you on your way to planning your family reunion.

      Enjoy the free software! Have a happy and safe family reunion! Be
      sure to visit the site for updates of our award winning software.
      http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net