New Tools Show You The Way

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2007
      Family reunion planning just got a whole lot easier.

      We've just added a new set of tools to help you help your family
      reunion attendees enjoy the reunion event on location. Our new
      family reunion tools section has just about everything you need to
      assist family reunion attendees find their way to the reunion
      location.

      After downloading and reviewing detailed planning instructions in
      the Family Reunion Planner Organizer users can now make use of vital
      reunion planning tools on the website.

      Lookup Reunion Location Directions

      Get Reviews and Directions of Fine Dining

      Shopping and Entertainment Districts

      Locate Historic Districts

      Generate and Print out Maps

      Get 10 Day Location Weather Forecast

      Find Local Event Vendors and Suppliers

      Lookup Caterers and Tour Guides

      Compare Family Cruise Packages

      Calculate and Compare Pricing with Comparison Budget Tool

      Announce Your Family Reunion Online.

      Locate Information Regarding A Specific Reunion Location. Enter
      Surname and State or Full Name of Reunion Planner/Chairperson

      Thinking about booking a family reunion cruise? Compare reunion
      distination prices and make use of the family reunion cruise booking
      wizard.

      Look up train trips, bus trips and broadway shows.

      Enjoy the new resources we've put right at your fingertips and by
      all means tell a friend.

      http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net/tools.html

      Fimark Event Planners
      lhh@...