Pinterest for Family Reunion Planning

  • ibcnet32123
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2013
      Granted I am routine oriented. So I prefer to follow the same pattern in my daily chores and weeks itinerary. But when it comes to preparing family entertainment, dinner recipes, crafts and even conversation, I like to try out new things. If you're like me, when it comes to providing entertainment you may not want to serve the same dish at every dinner. We want to serve dishes everyone enjoys. So how will we settle on the main course menu? Pinterests family recipe boards. http://pinterest.com/fimarkhome/family-recipes/

      So I'm planning a family reunion or as we like to call it, family night. Brenda and I throw a few ideas on the table. We're talking about heritage and getting to know our history. The idea of reciting pieces of history on cards comes to mind. Then we decide to reenact parts of the narration in the form of skits. So how will we get ideas for period costumes? Pinterests history and genealogy boards. http://pinterest.com/tracemag/i-love-genealogy/

      At the close of the event we want to gather all the family together and recite a move that will strike at the heart and remind everyone what a precious bond we have. Something picturesque that speaks of our past, fond memories and serves as an affirmation of loyalty and union. Finding such a poem is no easy task. But there's bound to be special place that lists them all just for you. Pinterest. http://pinterest.com/fimarkhome/family-reunion-poems/

      At some point it will be time to get the word out. The question is what route will we take? Will we mail out flyers? Send invitations by email or via Google+ and Facebook? Well it just so happens that there's an app for all of that. And yes, it's featured on a Pinterest board. http://pinterest.com/fimarkhome/family-reunion-apps/

      We may even decide to do all of this out doors. Even we do we may even feature imaginative outdoor games. So where will we go to get some outdoor activity games. Pinterest. As a matter of fact http://pinterest.com/fimarkhome has a great pinterest board that features just about everything you need to throw a great family reunion event.