It's In There!

  • ibcnet32123
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2012
      Inside:
      1. It's In There!
      2. Family Reunion Store
      3. Family Reunion Poems
      4. Season Specials

      1. It's In There!
      Many times our reunion planners forget all the many features in Fimark's Family Reunion Planner and end up scouring the Internet for help. No need.

      Just consider the following features in your event planning software and online download interface.

      If you're looking for tour services, shows, restaurants and vendors in the area just go to the LOOKUP panel in your Family Reunion Planner interface.

      If you're looking for award certificates it's included in your Family Reunion Planner package. Remember all printables including poems, booklets greetings cards and flyers are free when you purchase Fimark's Family Reunion Planner. Just click the "Get Theme Printables Here" link on the blue bar.

      Just want a few printable items? Download them at...
      http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net/spectacular-events-planner.html

      If you need to create a family reunion keepsake memory booklet it's included in your Family Reunion Planner package or you can download it all at...
      http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net/family_reunion_booklet.html

      Remember, it's in there!

      If you're looking for family reunion gifts like family reunion caps or aprons go to http://www.zazzle.com/zzibcnet*/

      2. Family Reunion Store
      Looking for bargain discounts on party and outdoor supplies for your family reunion and other upcoming events? Visit our Family Reunion Store and compare prices, read product reviews and take advantage of free shipping. Just go to http://astore.amazon.com/family-reunion-20

      3. Family Reunion Poems

      If you're looking for meaningful inspiring family reunion poems you'll find five free popular poems when you purchase Fimark's Family Reunion Planner package. Just click the "Get Themed Printables Here" link on the blue bar of the application. Just want a few of these beautiful poems? Download them individually at...
      http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net/family_reunion_poems.html

      Did you know the author of the poem "Finding Our Way Home" and "We Rise To Tell The Story" is also the author of Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Guide Book and Keepsake? Get the book and family reunion applications at a deep discount with Season Specials.

      4. Season Specials
      What? Don't have Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Yet?
      Now there is a summer special going on. Get the complete Family Reunion Planner package which includes the Family Reunion Guide Book, CD and Instant download of all printables, applications and worksheets.
      Was $99 - Now $69 for a limited time.
      Get it now before the summer prices are gone. Go to
      http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net