Most Popular Activities

  • ibcnet32123
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 10:29 PM
      Ever wonder what folks at most family reunions like to do most in terms of activities? We polled our readers to find out. So what do you think the most popular family activity is? You may be surprised. Well we've crunched the numbers tallied up the survey votes and here are the results.

      FAVORITE FAMILY REUNION ACTIVITIES

      Talent Show
      16 voted (53%)

      Banquet Dinner
      14 voted (46%)

      Games
      13 voted (43%)

      Line Dancing
      10 voted (33%)

      Genealogy Presentation
      9 voted (30%)

      Story Time
      5 voted (16%)

      Family Reunion Cruise
      5 voted (16%)

      Recipe Swap - Cooking and Eating
      5 voted (16%)

      Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Reunion Favorite Activities Survey Results.

      And the winner is family reunion talents shows with the traditional family reunion banquet as 2nd runner up and trailing third place is outdoor games.

      Now you have a guide to make your family reunion both fun and exciting. Something to please almost everyone. If your event is more then one day why not add one or two more of the more popular activities each day.

      For more information about setting up an playing games, talent shows and theme based banquet dinner programs, consult Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Reunion Software and/or Book available at Amazon.com.

      Are your family reunion organization and management tasks firmly in place? Are you certain you haven't missed an important element? Want to know how to get everyone more involved? Do you have enough funds for unexpected expenses? Want to reduce costs? Get these answers and more from our newly released book "Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Guide & Keepsake" If your reunion event is only weeks away it's still not too late to get things just as they need to be. Take a look inside the book.