Last Minute Task

  • ibcnet32123
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2011
      It's time to take care of last minute reunion planning tasks. Many times our reunion planners forget all the many features in Fimark's Family Reunion Planner and end up scouring the Internet for help. No need. It's In There!

      Just consider the following features in your event planning software and online download interface.

      If you're looking for tour services, shows, restaurants and vendors in the area just go to the LOOKUP panel in your Family Reunion Planner interface.

      If you're looking for award certificates it's included in your Family Reunion Planner package. Just click the "Get Theme Printables Here" link on the blue bar or download one at... http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net/spectacular-events-planner.html

      If you're looking for family reunion gifts like family reunion caps or aprons go to http://www.zazzle.com/zzibcnet*/

      If you're looking for bargain discounts on supplies for your family reunion just go to http://astore.amazon.com/family-reunion-20

      If you're looking for meaningful inspiring family reunion poems it's included in your Family Reunion Planner package. Just click the "Get Themed Printables Here" link on the blue bar or download these beautiful poems individually at...
      http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net/family_reunion_poems.html

      If you need to create a family reunion keepsake memory booklet it's included in your Family Reunion Planner package or you can download on at...
      http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net/family_reunion_booklet.html

      Remember, it's in there!

      Did you know the author of the poem "Finding Our Way Home" and "We Rise To Tell The Story" is also the author of Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Guide Book and Keepsake?

      Now there is a summer special on the complete Family Reunion Planner package which includes the Family Reunion Guide Book, CD and Instant software download. Was $99 - Now $69 for a limited time.
      Get it now before the summer prices are gone. Go to
      http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net