Webinar Today 11:00 AM PST (2:00 PM EST)

  • ibcnet32123
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2011
      You're Invited To The 2nd Live Family Reunion Planners Webinar on June 14th 2011 at 11:00 AM PST, that's 2:00 PM EST.

      Join Us Online At:
      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100000424995468

      We believe a strong family union means resilient nation and secure world. Family commitment adds value and worth - family history preservation is the key to survival. Join us for our semi-annual live Family Reunion Planners Webinar.

      Your host will be reunion planning book author Mark Askew and panelists will include co-author Brenda Askew.

      Some of the questions we will discuss are:

      1. How can event planners get more family members to attend the reunion?

      2. What to do about family members who don't RSVP?

      3. How do you handle a branch that insists on a different location for the event?

      4. Who should be the event planner?

      5. Where can you find free items for grab bags?

      6. What makes a great keepsake?

      7. What are some unique family reunion craft ideas?

      8. How can we get the young adults more involved?

      Make a profound comment that triggers a healthy and lengthy discussion and you may win one of the prizes below.

      Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Application on CD
      http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net

      Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Application - Instant Download
      http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net

      Fimark's 132 page Family Reunion Planning Guide Workbook and Keepsake at www.lulu.com/spotlight/fimark123.

      If you have any questions regarding the event contact me at fimarkhome@...