You Like?

  • ibcnet32123
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2011
      If you love unbreakable family bonds.
      If you love wisdom and hope.
      If you appreciate a good read.
      If you like inspiration.
      If you thrive on order and direction.
      If you like fun and meaningful family reunions with lots of support and guidance.
      If you like keepsakes and mementos.
      If you like Fimark's Legendary Heritage Heirlooms collections.
      If you like getting getting big packages in the mail.
      If you value family heirlooms.
      If you like the poem, "Finding Our Way Back Home" by Mark Askew, you'll love "The Family Reunion Planner Guide & Keepsake Book.

      Curious about what's inside? Take a look inside." Read up to 12 pages now. http://alturl.com/46jik

      Then like it here! http://goo.gl/MRoIz

      If you like what we're doing here, compare prices and order your personal copies and gifts with 10% off and free shipping.