- Event planners the family reunion season is upon us. In one week many of you will be enjoying your family reunion event and many will be going back home with lasting memories, more support and assurance thanks to your efforts. We commend you for your hard work.
We would like to remind you of a few follow up tasks necessary to making your event flow smoothly:
1. Make certain all members have their t-shirt orders.(See the timeline checklist in the Family Reunion Planner) Point them to the website if they have not ordered. http://family-reunion-t-shirts.fimark.net or http://www.zazzle.com/zzibcnet*/
2. Follow up with department heads and make sure everyone has what they need including materials and supplies. (See the materials and supplies checklist in the Family Reunion Planner)
3. Remind them of their responsibilities. (See the department worksheets in the Family Reunion Planner)
4. Some family members may have recently run into a snag attending. Render support where needed.
5. Follow up with vendors and facility managers to make sure you will recieve the timely quality services you expect.(See the timeline checklist in the Family Reunion Planner)
6. Make certain family members know how to reach their destination. A few families tend to get lost traveling to every event. Send them directions via email or post mail. Have them follow a capable traveler.
7. Get help wrapping up your final tasks. No need to do it all yourself. Invite a couple of extra hands over and put in a long night completing tasks.
8. give yourself a day of rest before the big event.
9. Don't have the Fimark's Complete Family Reunion Planner application yet? Download your copy now at http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net - Also available in paperback.
Happy Family Reunion Planning!
Mark & Brenda
- Reunion Planning Task Reminders
Get the best use out of Fimark's Family Reunion Planning Software.
Did you know that you can download the family reunion planner in spreadsheet format? That's right. Just go to the download center of your personal Family Reunion Planner application and click the Workbooks Tab. There you will find the Family Reunion Planner Workbook in Excel format.
Here are some timely reminders for it's use.
1. View a Timeline checklist with reunion action items and find out which task need to be completed at this time.
2. Share your reunion planner worksheets with other committee memebers on the web using Googles Docs and Spreadsheets viewer/editor.
3. Compile surveys and create survey charts using your Excel Worksheet and find out the average distance to proposed reunion locations per family.
4. Calculate average outstanding dues payments.
5. Calculate average number of T-shirts needed per household.
6. Perform a comparison of reunion attendance between annual events.
Don't have Fimark's Family Reunion Planner yet? Get it here.