Reunion Keepsake Book Sale

  • ibcnet32123
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2011
      It's 1889. A child is born to a young mother only 3 years in wedlock. She is not afraid. She knows what she must do. Carefully she places the birth certificate next to her marriage certificate in the family Bible. She whispers, "Thank you Lord for my beautiful baby." Turning the pages she steps into a new role in life. She is a mother. One who will devote her love, life and happiness to her own progeny. Many years ago, long before her vows were taken, she found guidance in the form of a book...

      In a family of two or more there is always something to teach, celebrate and reward. From the wedding day to conception. From pregnancy to baby shower. From first tooth grown to first tooth pulled. From the first day of school to getting the first report card. We establish tradition to help our young see good for their hard work. We join together to express thanks and gratitude for weathering the storm and gathering the harvest.

      This is the special meaning of family tradition. Remembering firsts and taking the time to reward and record each experience.

      There truly is no better way to catch-up, reminisce and celebrate achievements from one generation to the next than a traditional annual family reunion event. Family reunions are one of the most meaningful, main-stay family traditions celebrated by large and small groups worldwide. From traditional gatherings at the old homestead to more creative family reunion events, families are able to keep the union strong and provide continued support to one another.

      That is why I wrote the Family Reunion Planner Guide and Keepsake Book - 6 years in compilation. To give families a catalyst from which to bond, A time capsule in which to preserve and rediscover. A seed to plant, a family tree to grow.

      The Family Reunion Planning Guide & Keepsake is now available at a seasonal 15% price reduction plus 20% off using coupon code: Hop at http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/fimark123

      The Family Reunion Planner Guide and Keepsake Book
      Get free shipping at...
      http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net