Genealogy And Family Reunion Events

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2007
      Genealogy topics are explored in our latest articles at the Family
      Reunion Planning Resource

      The latest article discusses how to combine genealogy research
      presentations for the enjoyment of family members at family reunion
      events. What kinds of presentations work best? How can kids get more
      involved and what presentation techniques will keep them intrigued?

      Another article discusses planning a family reunion genealogy
      homestead and town tour. Visiting a cemetary grave site. Touring a
      home. Touring the homestead town as it was, compared to what it is
      now. Looking at the world from the ancestors eyes. How can we learn
      more about his/her hopes, dreams and aspirations and how can we
      discover more about oourselves in the process?

      Read this and other newly submitted articles at the Family Reunion
      Planner resource. - http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net

      We Want To Hear From You!
      How are you making good use of the Family Reunion Planner? Tell us
      what you have done or are doing. Constructive replies will be posted
      here in our newsletter and on the website.