Gather T-shirt Orders

  • ibcnet32123
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2011
      Inside:
      1. Time To Gather T-shirt Orders
      2. Newly Released Paperback and Hardcover Book
      3. New Distribution Service
      4. 4. What's In The Book

      1. Time To Gather T-shirt Orders

      According to the Timeline Planner it's time to gather T-shirt orders.

      April 1st - Current Tasks: Using the T-SHIRT ROSTER found in the ATTENDEE REGISTRATION ROSTER at the WORKBOOKS panel contact reunion attendees and finalize family reunion t-shirt orders. Submit your order before the month is out. Update your monthly tasks list. Use The Family Reunion Planner T-shirt Panel to lookover designs and gather your t-shirt order.

      Alternative t-shirt ording and distribution method. You can setup the design online and have individual family members visit the page and purchase the sizes and amounts needed themselves. Just go to http://family-reunion-t-shirts.fimark.net to get started.

      SHOPPING TIPS: This is a good season to look online for bedding and linen bargains. The traditional White Sales on linens, blankets, cloths and towels is on!

      This information is found only in Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Download and CD application. Get your copy at http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net

      2. Newly Released Paperback and Hardcover Book
      As said in our last newletter, the first edition of The Family Reunion Planner Keepsake Guide & Workbook has been relased. Planners who prefer to work from a softbound or hardbound book while keeping a journal of planning highlights are now able to do so with the turn of a page.

      It's Still In There
      All the planning worksheets and guides are still there. Just updated and more user friendly. In addition the book is available in PDF ebook format. That means you can do your note taking and journaling using a PDF editor and print out worksheets as needed. The updated PDF version is now in the software application as well. Just download it from the Familiy Reunion Planning download center upon purchasing the download or CD version.

      3. New Distribution Service
      It has been sometime sense we updated you regarding our distribution service. As you know for a time Google checkout has been handling all of our online sales and I have been doing all the printing, binding, packaging and shipping by hand. Not anymore. With orders having doubled since 2009 and a projected 25% increase this year we've entered a partnership with Lulu.com, our new print-on-demand, shoppping cart service and distributor. Lulu has been a loyal printer, publisher and distributor of books and ebooks since the turn of the century. That said orders will be filled more quickly and the product will be promptly packaged and shipped from the distribution center.

      Even better you'll soon see our event planner at Amazon.com as well as Barnes & Noble.

      4. What's In The Book
      So exactly what's in the new Family Reunion Planner book? The 128 page book is a complete family reunion planning guide, workbook and keepsake that helps you plan, organize and manage your family reunion while keeping a journal of your progress, highlights and wisdom gained along the way. Includes planning tutorial for individual planners, groups and committees, a recipe recording section, followup notes section, event planning checklists, step by step timeline planner, 4 separate theme planners with recommended activities, itinerary, survey letter and luncheon, dinner program recommendations and templates. Also includes organization and departmental worksheets and recommended resources. Be among the first to own the first keepsake edition and consider it as a gift for all the moms in your life.

      Don't have The Family Reunion Planner? Visit us at http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net and choose from the instant download, first edition book, ebook or software on CD.

      Happy family reunion planning!

      Mark and Brenda.