Our Story

  • ibcnet32123
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2011
      Fimark Home Online - Legendary Heritage Heirlooms

      Our Story
      Fimark's Legendary Heritage Heirlooms began in the year 2005. The
      concept was developed by my wife Brenda and her sister Shawn who
      decided to attend a Galla event by none other than Ethnic
      Expressions. Inspired by their rich decor and art I encouraged
      Brenda to join me in promoting our own line of fine art, greeting
      cards, portraiture services and clothing line. Our cousin LaTavia
      immediately came on board and the two of them proved a perfect team.

      We designed a catalog, CDROM presentation, scores of original fine
      art prints and an engaging and entertaining home show presentation
      complete with Family oriented games, gifts and discounts. The
      clientele were excited and proud to be involved. It was not long
      after that we started up home shows round about Baltimore city. I
      loved sharing this venture with my family.

      Brenda, and her cousin LaTavia successful planned family reunions,
      community outreach events, weddings, receptions and parties. So
      planning these events were a breeze for them. We soon got the idea
      that we should focus on reunions. Before long our
      primary focus became Family Reunion event planning.

      After a little brainstorming we decided to put out product line online. From that came the idea of taking Brenda's Reunion Event
      Planner and turning it into a compilation of applications for download. Now we sell all of our products online at Fimark Home Online, Amazon.com, Zazzle.com and Legendary Heritage Heirlooms.

      Your Feed Back
      Thank you for the many expressions of gratitude regarding how many of you loved our Family Reunion Planning resource since we launched in
      2005.

      Happy Family Reunion Planning!

      Mark & Brenda

      Legendary Heritage Heirlooms
      http://lhh.fimark.net
      Fimark Home Online
      http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net
      The Family Reunion Store
      http://astore.amazon.com/family-reunion-20
      fimarkhome@...
    • ibcnet32123
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2012
        INSIDE:
        1. BET Awards
        2. Our Story
        3. Did You Know?
        4. Recent Contribution

        1. BET Awards
        Hello family reunion planners! I was watching the BET Awards the other day. Has this been a month for honoring history or what? Actors, writers, poets, history makers and artists are acknowledging the contributions people of color have made nationally and internationally.

        Many who have done much to instill courage, hope, the education of the soul go unnoticed but are still rewarded. They are rewarded the work itself and the good fruitage it bears over the years. This is enough for them. Today we wish to say them, congratulations and thank you.

        Brenda and I send our love hope and greetings to all families at home and abroad.

        Many families have already taken the time to show their appreciation in meaningful and imaginative ways. While you look ahead don't forget to look back. It's the only way to learn just how rich the history, how valuable the present and promising the future really is.

        2. Our Story
        Fimark's Legendary Heritage Heirlooms began in the year 2005. The concept was developed by my wife Brenda and her sister Shawn who decided to attend a Galla event by none other than Ethnic Expressions. Inspired by their rich decor and art I encouraged Brenda to join me in promoting our own line of fine art, greeting cards, portraiture services and clothing line. Our cousin LaTavia immediately came on board and the two of them proved a perfect team.

        We designed a catalog, CDROM presentation, scores of original fine art prints and an engaging and entertaining home show presentation complete with Family oriented games, gifts and discounts. Since then we have developed our own line of clothing consisting of over 70 neck ties, scores of t-shirt designs with matching caps, aprons and handbags. The family, extended family and friends were excited and proud to be involved. Soon we held home shows in the Baltimore metropolitan area. I loved sharing this venture with the family.

        Brenda, and her cousin LaTavia successful planned family reunions, community outreach events, weddings, receptions and parties. So
        planning these events were a breeze. We soon got the idea that we should focus on Family Reunion events. Before long our primary focus became Family Reunion event planning. For me, an artist and web developer by trade, taking Brenda's Reunion Event Planner and turning it into an award winning web application with easily downloaded templates was a no-brainer. Now we feature most of our products online with a focus on services aimed at the family.
        Find out more at http://lhh.fimark.net

        3. Did You Know?
        To date well over 600,000 visitors have passed thru our online doors. We average scores of family reunion announcements per month. Thousands of users have downloaded our application and temsplate. We are grateful for the many awards and acknowledgements we have received
        from Cnet, Familyreunion.com, DoDownload and many others. We rank number one for family reunion software and we are now listed on
        scores of top family software download sites. We are proud to have made our contribution to family reunion event planning.

        4. Our Recent Contribution
        Our most recent contribution is "Fimark's Family Reunion Planning Guide and Keepsake", a 132 page reunion planning guide book. It contains our signature planning timeline, tips tools and worksheets for the individual planner as well as planning committess. It include many keepsake feature, an ideal heirloom. The Book is available at amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com. You can access it at http://astore.amazon.com/best-sellers-book-store-20

        Happy Family Reunion Planning!

        Access the family reunion web application at ... http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net