New Features!

  • ibcnet32123
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2011
      Inside This Issue
      1. Incoming Year 2011
      2. Two New Features
      3. Acknowledgements
      4. Shout Outs!

      -----------------------------
      1. Incoming Year 2011
      -----------------------------

      2001 seems like it was just yesterday and yet here we are in 2011.
      What will you do to make this a memorable year? While many warm moments in time are the result of unforeseen occurrences and chance we have to admit the majority of them are those that are well planned out and much anticipated.

      While life has a way of making demands on your time it's important than ever to take time to immerse yourself in your own personal projects and enjoy the good results of your labor.
      That said, let's look over a list of some of the things family reunion planners like yourself are determined to accomplish in the weeks to come.

      1. Highlight the last family reunion event in a newsletter
      2. Finish a family quilt project
      3. Appraise a family heirloom
      4. Complete a family reunion keepsake booklet
      5. Interview family elders
      6. Discuss a family reunion cruise
      7. Find family reunion t-shirt designs
      8. Build a family website
      9. Finalize reunion travel plans
      10. Plan summer vacation
      11. Knit a sweater or blanket for baby
      12. Take supportive auntie and cousins to a Spa

      It goes without saying, getting some of these tasks accomplished will only do us good. Making definite plans to see them thru is the first step to success.

      -----------------------------
      2. Two New Features
      -----------------------------

      There's nothing better that seeing good for all your hard work. Yet nothing is more frustrating than being brought to a complete stand still simply because you don't have the resource or help needed to complete the task. Well we've been considering how we can make your time more productive by putting more helpful productive planning tools at your fingertips.

      We're pleased to announce that Fimark's Family Reunion Planner 3.0 has two new features to greatly improve your planning productivity.

      1. A new Help feature that guides you through Fimark's Family Reunion Planner 3.0. application.

      2. A Family Reunion Store Panel featuring reunion project materials, supplies, decor, favors, gifts and more.

      If you haven't accessed your personal online Family Reunion Planner in a few days now is the time to check out the new features.

      Don't have access to Fimark's Family Reunion Planner 3.0? Get access now at http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net/family-reunion-planner.html

      -----------------------------
      3. Acknowledgements
      -----------------------------

      Thanks Zazzle for featuring our Family Reunion Cruise theme shirts + caps http://goo.gl/m6bYW.

      Don't forget when ordering shirts from our Zazzle print shop family reunion members can order their own and add their Surname to the front or back of the shirt. Go here http://www.zazzle.com/zzibcnet*/ to get started.

      4. Shout Outs!

      Here's a Shout Out to reunion planners inÂ…

      Atlanta!
      South Carolina!
      California!
      You're welcome Meka! And congratulations on your family reunion cruise vacation!

      Happy reunion planning and enjoy the new year!

      Mark