Black Friday/Cyber Monday Shopping Tips
- Black Friday Shopping Tips:
Make sure you make these advance preparations to avoid dissapointments.
1. Chart your course using maps,coupons and sale flyers. Take note of times sales begin and getting at least 4 hrs in advance before sell out.
2. Wear your most comfortable walking shoes.
3. Filler up! Fill your gas tank to the rim. (Use your gas card or Giant card)
4. Use your credit card if your enjoying low rates and have instant warranty coverage and return/exchange.
5. Look for online doorbusters from stores like Walmart Target and Kmart
6. Many retailers will be posting their Black Friday specials, which can be ordered online and picked-up at your local store.
7. Go online and add everything you want to your cart early in the week but don't checkout until Black Friday sales go live.
8. Perform a store to store price comparison to see how much you've saved. Use price-comparison sites like amazon.com to determine if you're really getting a good deal on a b. friday offer.
9. Shop a day in advance.
Mark & Brenda