14 Good Reasons
- What are you doing to observe Novembers Annual Family Reunion Planning Month(FRPM)?
Here's 14 Good Reasons To Observe FRPM
1. It's a time extended family dine together.
2. It's a month for indoor and outdoor family recreational activities.
3. It's the perfect month to take a stroll down memory lane.
4. It's an ideal time to dig thru old photos, attic hope chests and read old family letters.
5. It's a good time to put together the family tree.
6. It's the ideal month to plan for your next spring, summer or fall family reunion.
7. Most family members will be visiting out of town and have some extra days off of work.
8. Ideal time to plan and book reunion travel arrangments.
9. It's a good time to can and preserve... memories.
10. It's a wonderful time to talk about your family history
11. It's the ideal time to exchange photos of recent family reunions
12. It's a great time to start a family reunion website.
13. It's a good time to work on and distribute the family newsletter.
14. It's a good time to plan the next family reunion committee meeting.
What You Can Do.
1. Help us spread the word.
2. Submit this email to three co-workers, three family members and three friends.
4. Start a dicussion topic on your facebook or twitter page.
3. Respond to all inquiries about the next family reunion.
Visit the official Family Reunion Planning Month resource at http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net/index2.html