- HOW TO LESSEN THE STRESS OF TAKING IN REUNION T-SHIRT ORDERS
Do you find taking in t-shirt orders a bit stressful? Some do and some don't. Those that do have similar concerns. Here are a few. "It seems half the family procrastinate while the others fail to pay the actual fees requested. Then the organizing and the delays sending back reprints. And let's not forget those kids who now want larger shirts because they grew overnight". Sound familiar?
So why do some have virtually no problem getting t-shirt orders in, delivered and dispersed with little stress if any? what's their secret?
1. Getting an early start and having a well communicated deadline.
2. For others the key is using a good t-shirt roster spreadsheet that helps you organize and keep up with outstanding payments. Like the one in the Fimark Family Reunion Planner. http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net
3. The other secret is not taking in orders at all. Just create an account at an online t-shirt print shop and have each reunion attendee order their own t-shirt. All you have to do is give them the url.
4. An even better idea is using pre-designed reunion t-shirts. Just give each member the url via email, facebook or twitter. Here is an example email reminder:
Hello family! It's time to order our family reunion t-shirts. Deadline for orders getting in your order is now. So order them while your reading this reminder. Don't put it off. Dads ask moms for the kids t-shirt sizes. Go on, call her now while it's on your mind. Now go to http://www.zazzle.com/zzibcnet?rf=238710760040489359 and click on the reunion cruise t-shirt. Nice shirt huh? Select the gender/size and add it to your cart. Now go to the next size. Now you're cookin.
You'll have this done in no time and on to other things.
So if your having a struggle getting the tees ordered, keep in mind there are 3 great alternatives to reduce stress and get the job done.
5 new family reunion t-shirt designs themes at...
Happy family reunion planning!