234new to group

  • Lin
    Feb 1, 2014
      We recently located a family member no one had ever met who lives on another continent, so we're having a family reunion. I live in Florida but the majority live in the North east. They want the reunion to be in the North east, which is fine. But I'm having a heck of a time finding a place and everything being as that it will be so far away. I'm worried because I can't visit these venues.

      our parameters
      a) we need a hotel that allows pets
      b) our family is small only 30-less than 40 people will be there if everyone comes
      c) only 3 hotel rooms will be needed as only 6 people are staying over
      d) it will be on September 6 , that's the only date that worked for everyone
      e) it has to be within about a 1 1/2 hour trip to NYC at most as our cousin from Guernsey has to return to the UK the next day
      f) I don't drive in or near big cities

      Any suggestions,
      thanks,
      Lin