209Family Reunion Planning Tools

  • ibcnet32123
    May 17, 2013
      I own several bubble blowing machines I plan to put on display at the next picnic. Kids are fascinated by them and the adults love the festive atmosphere it creates. Each bubble blower is powered by a small battery compartment held in place by a removable lid secured by one or two very small screws.

      Depending on the duration of the event I might find myself changing the batteries periodically as needed. I remember once getting quite frustrated with myself over forgetting to bring my set of screwdrivers and almost gave up on setting up the display when suddenly I remembered that I always carry my trusty pocket tool complete with phillips and flat head mini screwdrivers. But would it do the job?

      I Popped the battery compartments open, changed the batteries and the bubble blowers were up and running in no time. Back in business. The laughter and excitement from every kids voice was worth the effort. Now we're cooking with oil! Nothing like having just the right tool handy.

      And speaking of having the right tools, I'm proud to present all our family reunion planners with the best family reunion planning tools available online. Fimark's Family Reunion Planner Guide Book and Keepsake or Fimark's "Event Planning and Download Center", a personal web-based application that gives you access to all the tools you'll need to plan your reunion.

      The following list of event planning reminders includes the use of the "Event Planning and Download Center" part of Fimark's award winning Family Reunion Planning Package.

      1. Using the "Timeline Planner" Panel find out what tasks need to be completed this month. Simply move the calendar to January and click on the dates with links. Plan to have this months tasks completed by months end and move on to February tasks as soon as possible.

      2. If you're booking a reception hall or picnic area follow up on this now. Use the "Lookup" Panel of Fimark's Family Reunion Planner to find the ideal locations for your event.

      3. Order supplies as soon as possible, taking advantage of off-season discounts. Use the "Family Reunion Store" Panel to compare prices from over 20 popular stores online and in your area.

      4. By now everyone should know how much family reunion dues are and most of the funds should be collected by months end.

      5. Using the "T-shirt Designer" Panel in Fimark's Family Reunion Planner commence designing the reunion t-shirt and taking in orders now if you have not done so. Use the Budgeting Panel to calculate all event related costs with the help of the adjacent supplies and services checklist.

      6. Record t-shirt orders using the "Attendee Registration - T-shirt Roster" Panel. You'll need time to examine a sample t-shirt, approve it and have them start printing. When the shirts arrive you'll need
      to check each one and return a few for replacements. Plan to have your
      t-shirts on hand in June.

      7. Touch base with all committee members to make sure they are making progress on assigned task. Committee and departmental worksheets can be found in the "Workbooks" Panel. Simply download the MS Word Workbook "Family Reunion Planner" (it contains over 20 worksheets) at the "Workbooks" Panel.

      Now you're cooking with oil!

      Get your copy of Fimark's award winning Family Reunion Planner complete with the "Event Planning and Download Center" at http://family-reunion-planner.fimark.net and get started planning now.

      View this article on blogger at http://familyreunionplanners.blogspot.com/2013/05/family-reunion-planning-tools.html

      Happy Reunion Planning Everyone!