can you have another angelmansyndrome child

  • cjennykelly34275 <cjennykelly34275@yahoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2003
      we have just find out i'm preg and i have a son that has angelman
      syndrom can you have another one with angelmanssydrome.
    • Kathy Leonard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2003

        What type of AS does your son have? If you provide more information I would be glad to answer your question

        Kathy
        Mandy 11, Angie 5, Rocky 19 months, all AS, ube3a

        Http://www.geocities.com/candlecrazy_1999/girlswebpage.html