Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] Digest Number 307

  • Mickey
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2006
      I have twins with AS. Support it what she needs. tell her to hang in there. When you just deal with it everyday your kids will grow on you. Take care.
      Lynch Family

    • Mickey
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2006
        My niece is doing research on AS. My twins boys have AS, and she can research us but would like to interview other families. Anyone who would be interested please just let me know. Thanks Everyone take care
        Lynch Family

      • Karen Newman
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 20, 2006
          I would be fine with that. My cell number is 661-932-4172. My email address is daridakn@.... I still have to return a couple of phone calls from people from this site, but I will try to make time!! I'm pretty busy, and I'm sure you know what I mean!!
          Karen
          Mickey <micy1974@...> wrote:
          My niece is doing research on AS. My twins boys have AS, and she can research us but would like to interview other families. Anyone who would be interested please just let me know. Thanks Everyone take care
          Lynch Family

          Family cruise special Learning disabled Disabled equipment Family vacation special

        • monicacarpio_3
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 21, 2006
            --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, Karen Newman
            <daridakn@y...> wrote:
            >hello karen it's Crystal's mom from foggy fresno I am sorry I
            called you the other day I was so frustrated and I really needed to
            talk to someone Crystal is in the hospital she's getting a ugly G-
            tube placed she was aspirating I left a poem in the "posts" hope
            you get to read it. so howe are is your little angels doing I hope
            good maybe we can talk someday or even visit each other I'd love to
            see a older baby with anglemans well god bless you and keep in touch
            email address is daridakn@y... I still have to return a couple of
            phone calls from people from this site, but I will try to make
            time!! I'm pretty busy, and I'm sure you know what I mean!!
            > Karen
            > Mickey <micy1974@y...> wrote:
            > My niece is doing research on AS. My twins boys have AS, and
            she can research us but would like to interview other families.
            Anyone who would be interested please just let me know. Thanks
            Everyone take care
            > Lynch Family

            > Family cruise special Learning disabled Disabled
            equipment Family vacation special

            Service.

          • monicacarpio_3
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 29, 2006