New file uploaded to familiesofangelmansyndrome

  • familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.c
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the familiesofangelmansyndrome
      group.

      File : / Click Here!
      Uploaded by : polazituerasz <polazituerasz@...>
      Description : Look at all these different credit cards you can get! Good, bad, or no credit.

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 8, 2003
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the familiesofangelmansyndrome
        group.

        File : /The best dating site!
        Uploaded by : duwecefuda1427
        Description : Thousands of profiles to browse through for free!

        You can access this file at the URL

        Regards,

        duwecefuda1427
      • familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.c
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 23, 2003
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the familiesofangelmansyndrome
          group.

          File : /Browse through profile and find someone in your area
          Uploaded by : rawakefita7992
          Description : A membership is free and requires no credit card.

          You can access this file at the URL

          Regards,

          rawakefita7992
        • familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.c
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 29, 2003
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the familiesofangelmansyndrome
            group.

            File : /Click here to find your senior friend!
            Uploaded by : necumihisi2152
            Description : A great dating service for seniors.

            You can access this file at the URL

            Regards,

            necumihisi2152
          • familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.c
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 13, 2003
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the familiesofangelmansyndrome
              group.

              File : / Super Sexy Webcam Action
              Uploaded by : duwecefuda1427
              Description : Adult webcams for men and women

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 3, 2005
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the familiesofangelmansyndrome
                group.

                File : /Face swelling, Jaw pain. Need Answers
                Uploaded by : angelnickybear <angelnickybear@...>
                Description : Are there other AS children with jaw problems?

                You can access this file at the URL:

                Regards,

                angelnickybear <angelnickybear@...>
              • J.W. Archer
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 14, 2005
                  hello,

                  I'm not too sure how this group thing works but i
                  would really like to be able to chat with other
                  parents of angels. My daughter is three and her name
                  is Lennon. She was diagnosed at about 18 months after
                  repeated attempts to stop her seizure's with
                  medication wasn't working. Eventually, Lennon's
                  mother and I took her to the emergency room at Sick
                  Kids in Toronto (which is about an hour and a half
                  away). After a week or so, they found the problem. We
                  were very happy, figuring that if they had found the
                  problem, they can now fix it. Needless to say, life
                  hasn't been the same since. I am now a 27 year old
                  single father living off the system. It has been a
                  rough road, but Lennon always has a smile to cheer me
                  up. She has beautiful red hair and even more
                  beautiful blue eyes. She eats using her hands and
                  still uses a bottle. She is on Valproic Acid for her
                  seizures and Chloral Hydrate to help her get a good
                  night sleep. She has braces for her legs (AFO's) which
                  she uses in her stander and walker. She can crawl
                  very well and pull herself to stand against things.
                  If you would like to chat with me, my MSN is barrieboy_77@....
                • redheadedravensfan
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 15, 2005
                    Hello.

                    Let me first introduce myself, I'm Ami. I live in Baltimore Md. I
                    am the mother of a 14 year old angel (and she still sometimes eats
                    with her hands). I think i took the bottle away at age 5, which
                    didnt seem too traumatic to her. (or me, lol) Alyssa takes
                    Trazadone to help with sleeping, how is the Chloral Hydrate
                    working???? Let me know, I was told that 5 to 6 hours of sleep would
                    be the best I could hope for. Alyssa dosent have seizures or need
                    braces. She didnt start walking to the age of 5. I am also new to
                    this, this being the group type thing. But I feel it could be a
                    rewarding experience, to know you are not alone. And hopefully a
                    great source for tips on what works, as we all could probably use.
                    And a little humore, I'm hoping. I can say everything I've been
                    reading seems pretty much very true. It seems they are writing it
                    about Alyssa. I am glad I was young when i had her, god know's I
                    needed the energy.

                    Keep in touch, Ami

                    --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "J.W. Archer"
                    <ditchlicker_2000@y...> wrote:
                    > hello,
                    >
                    > I'm not too sure how this group thing works but i
                    > would really like to be able to chat with other
                    > parents of angels. My daughter is three and her name
                    > is Lennon. She was diagnosed at about 18 months after
                    > repeated attempts to stop her seizure's with
                    > medication wasn't working. Eventually, Lennon's
                    > mother and I took her to the emergency room at Sick
                    > Kids in Toronto (which is about an hour and a half
                    > away). After a week or so, they found the problem. We
                    > were very happy, figuring that if they had found the
                    > problem, they can now fix it. Needless to say, life
                    > hasn't been the same since. I am now a 27 year old
                    > single father living off the system. It has been a
                    > rough road, but Lennon always has a smile to cheer me
                    > up. She has beautiful red hair and even more
                    > beautiful blue eyes. She eats using her hands and
                    > still uses a bottle. She is on Valproic Acid for her
                    > seizures and Chloral Hydrate to help her get a good
                    > night sleep. She has braces for her legs (AFO's) which
                    > she uses in her stander and walker. She can crawl
                    > very well and pull herself to stand against things.
                    > If you would like to chat with me, my MSN is barrieboy_77@h...
                  • Anna Taylor
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 15, 2005
                      Hello!!! My name is Anna I have a fixing to be 3 year old son named Jaycob that has Angelman he is the light of my life. We foung out when Jaycob was 8 months old that he had this rare syndrome he use to have startling spells but now he has none he has not yet gotten his AFO's but I will be taking him sometime this week he crawls very well & he walks on the side of evrything. Life with a child that has this syndrome is very rewarding Jaycob's beautiful blue eyes take all my pain away. He means the world to me sometimes I wish that I had something inside of me to make in normal but he is normal enough to me he is everything I ever wanted in a little boy. Well I hope to hear from you soon.

                      Anna & Jaycob

                      "J.W. Archer" <ditchlicker_2000@...> wrote:
[...]

                      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
                      document.write('');

                    • familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.c
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 19, 2006
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the familiesofangelmansyndrome
                        group.

                        File : /!!! single parents romanc.htm
                        Uploaded by : joyful933 <joyful933@...>
                        Description : Date hot&sexy single mom or dad, find your romance and have funy today!!

                        joyful933 <joyful933@...>