To Monica:CA resident

  • Karen Newman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2005
      Dear Monica,
      I just noticed that you're from "foggy" Fresno!! Well, I'm from foggy Bakersfield!! I would love to meet your little one sometime. I've delt with AS for 7 years now, two AS kids for 5 years, and have never met another Angelman child. I have always wanted to so much!! We could share so much! My phone number is 661-932-4172. Anyone out there with an AS child is welcome to call me.

      Maybe it's so hard for us to really come in contact of one another because we're soooooo busy all of the time! Well, Monica, please call me and we can chat! And if you want to see my little ones, their pics are posted (Micah and Lukas).
      Karen