Hi Kathy........

  • Eric Butzow
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2002
      Hi Kathy,

      Thanks for the reply. What is the name of the other
      group? I am definitely interested in the chat on Wed.
      evenings. I am in the process of getting respite through
      ECI. I just got the application today. We don't recieve
      any children's special health care. Do you?
      Are you involved in the research study at Children's
      Hospital in Houston, TX or know anyone who is?
      I look forward to hearing back from.....

      Thanks,
      Sandi mom to Brandon 16months deletion positive
    • Kathy Leonard
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2002
        Hi Sandy,

        I sent the invitation to the chat, it should come from MSN communities. Yes both my angels get children's special health care. I can't say it helps out to much, but it is always good to have a back up. I"m not involved in the trials at Baylor, and don't know anyone who is.

        Talk soon!

        Kathy mom to Mandy 10, Angie 4, Rocky 13 months, all AS Ube3a