Re: New here with a few questions

  • angelmum01
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2002

      YES!!!!! My daughter is concidered high functioning, yet she has no
      vocabulary, I know of a clinical girl that has a good vocabulary and
      I positive girl with a limited vocabulary.....

      Please feel free to post at anytime and ask as many questions as you
      need to ask. I have found that we are the ones that are educationing
      most people about AS....

      Winna
      Shane 11.8, Jessie 7.11 clinical and Kait 6.2
      Campbell River, BC