Re: New here with a few questions

  • cherrycherry28
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2002
      Tracy:

      Have you been to www.angelman.org? There is a lot of useful
      information there.
      There is also a lot of outdated (and scary) material regarding
      Angelman Syndrome on the web, so try not to take too much stock in
      what you read.

      Take care,

      Cherri
    • angelmum01
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2002
        Hi,

        YES!!!!! My daughter is concidered high functioning, yet she has no
        vocabulary, I know of a clinical girl that has a good vocabulary and
        I positive girl with a limited vocabulary.....

        Please feel free to post at anytime and ask as many questions as you
        need to ask. I have found that we are the ones that are educationing
        most people about AS....

        Winna
        Shane 11.8, Jessie 7.11 clinical and Kait 6.2
        Campbell River, BC