TESTING

  • starr5959
    Message 1 of 80 , Feb 9, 2001
      HELLO , <br>OUR LITTLE GRANDDAUGHTER ALEXIS-MARIE
      WAS GIVEN THE BLOOD TEST YESTERDAY TO CHECK FOR
      ANGELMANS, NOW WE WAIT.....HOW LONG DID ANY OF YOU WAIT TO
      HEAR THE RESULTS? THANKS THE WAITING IS THE HARDEST
      PART ISNT IT????
    • melissa
      Message 80 of 80 , Nov 25, 2005
        --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "monicacarpio_3"
        <MONICACARPIO_3@H...> wrote:

        > --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, starr5959 wrote:
        > >HELLO I HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH THE TESTING ALL I CAN SAY IS GIVE
        YOUR
        > LITTLE ANGEL LOTS OF LOVE FOR HE/SHE SHALL RETURN IT DOUBLE!!!!
        > > we are still in the testing stage, so far
        > > everything has come back normal, even the EEG , but with all
        > > the seaching I have done, Anglemans fits the
        > > criteria, so far all we have heard is delay developemental
        > > delay but i think that will cahnge in time. will enjoy
        > > being part of your site, support is so helpful through
        > > the testing stage.

        yes i know how you feel.....my son has been tested many times...but no
        pos. results yet....he has only a clinical diagnosis at this
        point...its very frustrating