Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] I was almost dead.

  • Ellen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      wow...kind of steamy for this group:)
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: vasanthi kumari
      To: ourspecialchildren2@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 6:23 PM
      Subject: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] I was almost dead.

      Hey Anjali,
      After I had a long amazing chat with you..yesterday
      I saw your profile in http://www.lovemeonline.com .
      You are one of the most beautiful girls ever I have
      seen.
      But unfortunately you are very far from me.

      As I told you..I looking to marry soon..
      If you know any beautiful girls, ask them to
      Meet me in http://www.lovemeonline.com

      Just tell them, I am very handsome and brilliant guy,
      I am working as software engineer in a leading MNC in
      US
      They can see my profile in http://www.lovemeonline.com

      I was almost dead, waiting for you, yesterday
      I will be online from 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm every day in
      http://www.lovemeonline.com

      Hey listen... One more important thing.
      http://www.lovemeonline.com is giving
      Gold memberships for free again. Probably they might
      stop soon.
      Just tell your friends about it.
      They can contact me for free.

      Don't forget to tell my my nick name at