Chromosomes..

  • Anja
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      Hi Mickey and everybody else.
      When the the kids have deletion i chr. 15 it doesnn't nessecarily
      come from the mother. You have to make a test on the parents
      chromosomes to see if they carry it or whether the deletion "just
      happended".
      Our Arthur does have the deletion and my husband and I had a genetic
      test but none of us carry it. Since we have to other kids it's nice
      to know.But then again; what do we really know about life and Gods
      plan for all of us? I met a great woman, actually a nun, and when I
      told her about Arthur who is always happy, her reaction was: "That
      is what I have been fighting for for all of my life, and still do
      every day! Just to be able to BE and be happy! To look at the world
      and other peolpe with complete confidence."
      In all our worries about taking care of our kids and all our sorrow
      because we the dream of the "perfect" child, that you dream of when
      you're pregnant (at least I did), we must try to rememeber that our
      angels carry wisdom from God to all of us. Open your eyes for it and
      have a blessed day.
      Rgrds Anja an Arthur (check out the newest photo of me - boy I'm
      cute!)