re communication

  • sarah copeland
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2005
      hi we tryed something very similar with declan,
      it was,nt very successful, but his speech therapist
      said he was too young .but i insisted that he had a trail
      of it for a short period.he,s only 3 so we will try again at
      school age around 5. have a go it,s worth trying anything.
      I don,t know how your system works ask around for one on lone
      if you don,t like them you have,nt lost anything.
      bye sarah n declan
    • Monica Yalan Chang
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2005
        Hi, Sarah
        Thanks for the information, my daughter is 3.5 years old, I think I will try it, even I have to pay by myself, if it's working, it will be great, if it's not, so what, it's just money, we will find another way to make it back, if its possible :-) but most important we should try and have a look. thank again.

        sarah copeland <sazcopey@...> wrote:
        hi we tryed something very similar with declan,
        it was,nt very successful, but his speech therapist
        said he was too young .but i insisted that he had a trail
        of it for a short period.he,s only 3 so we will try again at
        school age around 5. have a go it,s worth trying anything.
        I don,t know how your system works ask around for one on lone
        if you don,t like them you have,nt lost anything.
        bye sarah n declan

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Monica Yalan Chang