New Member

  • mpwife00
    Message 1 of 80 , Oct 2, 2001
      My daughter is 4 years old with microcephaly,
      severe developmental and physical delays, and then some.
      I was researching syndromes that might fit her in
      hopes of finding a diagnosis. She fits Angelman
      Syndrome perfect. I brought it up to her neurologist
      yesterday at her appointment but she said that Angelman
      kids don't speak and Abby (my daughter) does say some
      words, not many though. And I know through the web pages
      I have seen concerning Angelman it says some kids
      do have minimal use of words. Does anyones kids talk
      at all? This is the only reason the neurologist
      doesn't think she has it, she fits every other
    • melissa
      Message 80 of 80 , Nov 25, 2005
        --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "monicacarpio_3"
        <MONICACARPIO_3@H...> wrote:

        > --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, starr5959 wrote:
        > >HELLO I HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH THE TESTING ALL I CAN SAY IS GIVE
        YOUR
        > LITTLE ANGEL LOTS OF LOVE FOR HE/SHE SHALL RETURN IT DOUBLE!!!!
        > > we are still in the testing stage, so far
        > > everything has come back normal, even the EEG , but with all
        > > the seaching I have done, Anglemans fits the
        > > criteria, so far all we have heard is delay developemental
        > > delay but i think that will cahnge in time. will enjoy
        > > being part of your site, support is so helpful through
        > > the testing stage.

        yes i know how you feel.....my son has been tested many times...but no
        pos. results yet....he has only a clinical diagnosis at this
        point...its very frustrating