Re: Address for listserve

  • sweetemma2
    Message 1 of 80 , Jul 18, 2001
      Hi Barb I hope you can make it. Its going to be
      on July 21/2001 at around noon I think I have to
      check on that. The picnic is in Lexington, KY. I hope
      some of you that are close can come......we would love
      to meet you all. Here are the directions from
      Louisville .....<br><br>Here are directions from Louisville:
      take the Airport/Newtown exit. Turn right on Newtown
      (there's an Embassy Suites and a Marriott at that exit).
      circle--just keep following the signs to the airport).
      you're still going toward the airport. Turn right on
      Versailles Road. <br><br>Take Versailles Road to Man O' War
      Blvd which is the airport intersection. Turn left on
      Man O'War and take it to Nicholasville Road, about
      five miles or so. There's a mega Wal-Mart, Loew's, and
      a bunch of restaurants on the left. Turn right on
      Nicholasville Road. <br><br>Follow Nicholasville Road to Vince
      Road (about 5 miles from the Man-O-War intersection.
      There are car dealerships and a BP gas station at the
      intersection.) Turn left onto Vince Road. (Vince Road is named
      Catnip Hill Road on the right so don't let it confuse
      you.) Take Vince to the *second* Carolyn Dr. entrance
      on the right. Turn right onto Carolyn. (It's shaped
      like a horseshoe, so that's why there are two
      entrances.) <br><br>Our house is at 159 Carolyn, the 18th on
      the left at the bottom of a hill next to a dry creek
      bed. It's a 1 1/2 story brick and vinyl with a bow
      window in front. <br><br>We need to know how many are
      coming so please let us know.....Marianne MOsley is
      hosting it and we are asking everyone to bring something,
      like a dessert or anything really :) please email me
      if anyone is planningon attending. Email me at
    • melissa
      Message 80 of 80 , Nov 25, 2005
        --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "monicacarpio_3"
        <MONICACARPIO_3@H...> wrote:

        > --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, starr5959 wrote:
        > >HELLO I HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH THE TESTING ALL I CAN SAY IS GIVE
        YOUR
        > LITTLE ANGEL LOTS OF LOVE FOR HE/SHE SHALL RETURN IT DOUBLE!!!!
        > > we are still in the testing stage, so far
        > > everything has come back normal, even the EEG , but with all
        > > the seaching I have done, Anglemans fits the
        > > criteria, so far all we have heard is delay developemental
        > > delay but i think that will cahnge in time. will enjoy
        > > being part of your site, support is so helpful through
        > > the testing stage.

        yes i know how you feel.....my son has been tested many times...but no
        pos. results yet....he has only a clinical diagnosis at this
        point...its very frustrating