new member

  • jlindsay1980
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 18, 2005
      My son Michael was diagnosed as del+ 4 years ago. Would love to talk to
      other parents with children with angelman syndrome
    • andreabi63
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 6, 2008
        hi everyone,
        I'm Andrea and I have a son 20 months old who has angelman syndrome
        I'm Italian and my english is not very good.
        by Andrea
      • Our three angels
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 6, 2008
          Welcome Andrea!

          Why don't you tell us an introduction about your son.

          It's nice to have you on the list.

          kathy

          Mom to Mandy 16, Angie 10, and Rocky 7, all AS ube3a

          Visit my blog for my personal views on life and marriage
          http://leonardfamily-our3angels.blogspot.com/

          Communication Techniques in Angelman Syndrome now available. Click below to order my book.
          http://www.ourthreeangels.info/
        • Sonya O'Brien
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 6, 2008
            Welcome to the group Andrea!