new member

  • jlindsay1980
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 18, 2005
      Would love to talk to other parents with children whom have angelman
      syndrome. My son Michael was diagnosed in 2001. He will be 6 in
      september.
    • jlindsay1980
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 18, 2005
        My son Michael was diagnosed as del+ 4 years ago. Would love to talk to
        other parents with children with angelman syndrome
      • andreabi63
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 6, 2008
          hi everyone,
          I'm Andrea and I have a son 20 months old who has angelman syndrome
          I'm Italian and my english is not very good.
          by Andrea
        • Our three angels
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 6, 2008
            Welcome Andrea!

            Why don't you tell us an introduction about your son.

            It's nice to have you on the list.

            kathy

            Mom to Mandy 16, Angie 10, and Rocky 7, all AS ube3a

            Visit my blog for my personal views on life and marriage
            http://leonardfamily-our3angels.blogspot.com/

            Communication Techniques in Angelman Syndrome now available. Click below to order my book.
            http://www.ourthreeangels.info/
          • Sonya O'Brien
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 6, 2008
              Welcome to the group Andrea!