Re: SV: SV: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] Teach your baby to read

  • Monica Yalan Chang
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2005
      ja, vi er member, and my husband had contact the head of member once. Where are you living in Denmark?

      Anja Worsøe Reiff <anjawr@...> wrote:Are you a member of the danish Angelman society? We have just been on a
      vacation at Rønbjerg feriecenter with 7 other families from
      Angelmanforeningen i Danmark.