List Serve

  • fersu_jobai
    Message 1 of 80 , Jun 24, 2001
      Hi Pat,<br>I belong to the list serve too. It is
      a lot like this yahoo group except it is a lot
      larger. You subscribe and you get a lot of parents or
      people who work with Angels. You can select to get what
      is called a digest. This is one e-mail with all of
      the days messages on one. I prefer that so I don't
      have to open so many e-mails. I believe to subscrive
      just go to the address here Angelman Syndrome
      Foundation Mailing List <br><Angelman-l@...> and
      type in < subscribe> in the subject box and the
      message box on your e-mail
    • melissa
      Message 80 of 80 , Nov 25 10:34 PM
        --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "monicacarpio_3"
        <MONICACARPIO_3@H...> wrote:

        > --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, starr5959 wrote:
        > >HELLO I HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH THE TESTING ALL I CAN SAY IS GIVE
        YOUR
        > LITTLE ANGEL LOTS OF LOVE FOR HE/SHE SHALL RETURN IT DOUBLE!!!!
        > > we are still in the testing stage, so far
        > > everything has come back normal, even the EEG , but with all
        > > the seaching I have done, Anglemans fits the
        > > criteria, so far all we have heard is delay developemental
        > > delay but i think that will cahnge in time. will enjoy
        > > being part of your site, support is so helpful through
        > > the testing stage.

        yes i know how you feel.....my son has been tested many times...but no
        pos. results yet....he has only a clinical diagnosis at this
        point...its very frustrating