Thanks

  • Jennifer Posey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005
      Thanks for all the advice, all of it is helpful. I'm going to check out a school tomorrow if I like it Christopher will start in August. I'm very excited to check it out, but in a way I'm a little scared b/c I'm never away from him. I think it will be a growing experience for both of us. I'm going to ask the school how they deal with feeding time b/c all of the children are mentally challenged, that was one of the requirements to get him in. The bad thing is its not in my county and its about a 45 minute drive one way. And he can't ride a bus b/c it's "not in my county." Well talk to everyone tomorrow to let you know how the school is. If anyone has any suggestions of any questions I should ask the school just post them.

      Jennifer, Christopher, Brianna