Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] Puberty

  • Lynne Houle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2005

      My daughter Danie who is 11 is going through the same thing. We have always been opened about the body change and all. This year, we the mothers had asked the teacher to have sex education, and boy was that ever the most motivated and inspired class of the week. But in the long run they understood. At this point none of the girls have their period but their bodies are all changing, mood swings gallore and lots of highs and lows. We've rented movies specifacally for the age, that explains, books and magazines. The rest we will have to wait and see.
      lynne