Dolphin Therapy

  • nine_27239
    Message 1 of 80 , Jun 17, 2001
      I wondered if anybody on this list has been to
      the Dolphin Therapy in Key largo? We will be going
      for 2 Weeks in October. Right now we are trying to
      raise the money. As you all know it is very
      expensive.We are also still looking for a place to stay, all
      the Hotels seem to be a little bit on the small side.
      We have familly traveling with us, so we were hoping
      to might be able to rent a Condo.No luck yet.If
      anybody has some Info, that would be great.<br><br>Andrea
    • melissa
      Message 80 of 80 , Nov 25, 2005
        --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "monicacarpio_3"
        <MONICACARPIO_3@H...> wrote:

        > --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, starr5959 wrote:
        > >HELLO I HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH THE TESTING ALL I CAN SAY IS GIVE
        YOUR
        > LITTLE ANGEL LOTS OF LOVE FOR HE/SHE SHALL RETURN IT DOUBLE!!!!
        > > we are still in the testing stage, so far
        > > everything has come back normal, even the EEG , but with all
        > > the seaching I have done, Anglemans fits the
        > > criteria, so far all we have heard is delay developemental
        > > delay but i think that will cahnge in time. will enjoy
        > > being part of your site, support is so helpful through
        > > the testing stage.

        yes i know how you feel.....my son has been tested many times...but no
        pos. results yet....he has only a clinical diagnosis at this
        point...its very frustrating