Angelman

  • brandieshover
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2005
      Hello my little 10 mon old has angelman his name is nathaniel. he also
      has a feeding tube we where in childrens hospital for mons. they did
      not know what was wrong with nathaniel. my husband and i are young he
      is 21 and i am 20. we are also lost about this angelman so if anyone
      out there can help us please do so. brandieshover@...

      i live in athens county if there is anyone that lives close to us
      please write me and tell me.
    • Sue Harris
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2005
        -
        Welcome to the wonderful world of raising an Angel! I know right now
        you are probably terrified by the words Angelman Syndrome, but
        everyting will be OK, different, and better in many ways. We'd all be
        happy to answer any questions you have. You are lucky, your son is
        young and getting early intervention services is cruical. If you
        haven't already, ask your pediatrician for the contacts for early
        intervention and make an appointment. If I were you I would insist on
        Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and an infant
        educator.
        When did you get his diagnosis? How is he doing?
        God Bless,
        Sue

        -- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "brandieshover"
        <brandieshover@y...> wrote:
        > Hello my little 10 mon old has angelman his name is nathaniel. he
        also
        > has a feeding tube we where in childrens hospital for mons. they did
        > not know what was wrong with nathaniel. my husband and i are young he
        > is 21 and i am 20. we are also lost about this angelman so if anyone
        > out there can help us please do so. brandieshover@y...
        >
        > i live in athens county if there is anyone that lives close to us
        > please write me and tell me.
      • Jennifer Posey