Re: Little more information

  • angelmum01
    Message 1 of 80 , Jun 11, 2001
      Sue, I have ayou on my yahoo also. I don't
      remember ever seeing you online, but that may be because
      we live in different time zones.<br><br>I used cut
      and paste to send this one to you,<br><br>Well, I
      thought that I would update what has been<br>going on
      with Jessie lately.<br><br>1.) When I go to pick her
      up from school I have<br>been told a few times that
      Jessie was talking today,<br>she has said a few words
      each day. You have to<br>listen to know what she is
      saying, but it is right<br>on the mark for when she is
      saying it.<br><br>2.) She got a ribbon for her last day
      of<br>Therapeutic Riding, I sent her to school wearing it<br>the
      next day, she walked right up to the people I<br>told
      her to go show her ribbon to. She looked so<br>proud.
      Everyone made a really big deal about it.<br><br>3.) She
      got her Merit award at school, Her peer<br>tutor
      presented the award to her for IMPROVEMENT
      IN<br>READING!!!! his speak went as follows:<br> I would like to
      present an award to Jessie,<br>Jessie sits down and
      listens to me the whole time I<br>read to her. She always
      excited to be there and<br>ready to read with me. Next
      year I would love to<br>read with Jessie again. Thank
      you Jessie.<br><br>4.) I was busy yesterday and the
      other two had a<br>friend over playing, so I plugged in
      Dinosaurs for<br>Jessie to sit and watch. A while later the
      other<br>kids came along and said "Mum why is
      Jessie<br>crying?" Of coarse I ran out and checked her
      sure<br>enough she had tears running down her face and
      her<br>bottom lip was sticking out a mile. I looked to
      the<br>movie and it was the part where the larger Dino
      was<br>being very mean to the others. I think she was<br>upset
      because of that. I can't think of any other<br>reason
      that she would have been crying, unless of<br>coarse
      she was feeling sorry for herself for
      5.3<br>Campbell River, BC
    • melissa
      Message 80 of 80 , Nov 25, 2005
        --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "monicacarpio_3"
        <MONICACARPIO_3@H...> wrote:

        > --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, starr5959 wrote:
        > >HELLO I HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH THE TESTING ALL I CAN SAY IS GIVE
        YOUR
        > LITTLE ANGEL LOTS OF LOVE FOR HE/SHE SHALL RETURN IT DOUBLE!!!!
        > > we are still in the testing stage, so far
        > > everything has come back normal, even the EEG , but with all
        > > the seaching I have done, Anglemans fits the
        > > criteria, so far all we have heard is delay developemental
        > > delay but i think that will cahnge in time. will enjoy
        > > being part of your site, support is so helpful through
        > > the testing stage.

        yes i know how you feel.....my son has been tested many times...but no
        pos. results yet....he has only a clinical diagnosis at this
        point...its very frustrating