Re: Kris

  • bwilson_46173
    Message 1 of 80 , Jun 9, 2001
      Thanks for the info. Does Kris have a speaking
      vocabulary. Ali's speech therapist is sure she says hi and
      hey. Not sure. She has begun waving hi and bye again.
      Did it for a while and then stopped for 5-6 months
      and is starting to do it again. They did evaluate her
      for a walker the other day and we are waiting for it
      to come. PT who did evaluation stated that Ali
      appeared to have the potential to walk down the road. Hope
      so. <br><br>Gotta go. Take care. Tell Kris "hi" for
      us and give him a hug. Barb
    • melissa
      Message 80 of 80 , Nov 25, 2005
        --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "monicacarpio_3"
        <MONICACARPIO_3@H...> wrote:

        > --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, starr5959 wrote:
        > >HELLO I HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH THE TESTING ALL I CAN SAY IS GIVE
        YOUR
        > LITTLE ANGEL LOTS OF LOVE FOR HE/SHE SHALL RETURN IT DOUBLE!!!!
        > > we are still in the testing stage, so far
        > > everything has come back normal, even the EEG , but with all
        > > the seaching I have done, Anglemans fits the
        > > criteria, so far all we have heard is delay developemental
        > > delay but i think that will cahnge in time. will enjoy
        > > being part of your site, support is so helpful through
        > > the testing stage.

        yes i know how you feel.....my son has been tested many times...but no
        pos. results yet....he has only a clinical diagnosis at this
        point...its very frustrating