Re: Little more information

  • fersu_jobai
    Message 1 of 80 , Jun 8, 2001
      Hi Winna and all who are reading this,<br>This
      Yahoo club feels more like a one on one experience to
      me. It is also cool when we get on Yahoo Messenger
      together. Winna, I believe I have you on my list as a
      friend on my Yahoo messenger. I can only get it on my
      daugher's computer at this time. Fersu_jobai is my Yahoo
      name.<br>I have a son, Kris, with Angelman's. It is
      comforting to have people know what you are going
      through.<br><br>Sue
    • melissa
      Message 80 of 80 , Nov 25, 2005
        --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "monicacarpio_3"
        <MONICACARPIO_3@H...> wrote:

        > --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, starr5959 wrote:
        > >HELLO I HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH THE TESTING ALL I CAN SAY IS GIVE
        YOUR
        > LITTLE ANGEL LOTS OF LOVE FOR HE/SHE SHALL RETURN IT DOUBLE!!!!
        > > we are still in the testing stage, so far
        > > everything has come back normal, even the EEG , but with all
        > > the seaching I have done, Anglemans fits the
        > > criteria, so far all we have heard is delay developemental
        > > delay but i think that will cahnge in time. will enjoy
        > > being part of your site, support is so helpful through
        > > the testing stage.

        yes i know how you feel.....my son has been tested many times...but no
        pos. results yet....he has only a clinical diagnosis at this
        point...its very frustrating