+18 Give Your Wife EXPLOSIVE Orgasms TONIGHT ....

  • Orgasms
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2012
      Easy 3 Step Process That Any Man Can Follow!
      If low stamina is your problem, here is a 100% GUARANTEED method for lasting
      15-45 minutes longer TONIGHT

      click here >> http://yuollo.info/premature-ejaculation-solution-for-men.html
    • melissa st.germain
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
        im disgusted with this e-mail...how is it that i look for advice on my sons angelman syndrome and i get an e-mail from the group including the subject on better "orgasms?" tell me this is the work of some sick hacker and NOT anyone affiliated with thefamiliesofangelmansyndrome.???????

      • Cara
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2013
          This sight has turned corrupt

          Sent from my iPhone