Little more information

  • angelmum01
    Message 1 of 80 , Jun 6, 2001
      As I have said before my daughter is 7 and
      clinically diagnosed. In my area I have come across 8 other
      possible angels, out of those, two now have positive
      methylation tests. It has been incredible having personal
      contact with other angels. I feel that it really adds to
      all the great information that I learn on the
      listserv. I have heard of other families that have had no
      personal contact with another angel family. For those of
      you that are new to this wonderful experience, I know
      that you will grow from the experience of having
      someone else to talk to about your angel. The feeling
      when someone else said," Oh, my angel does that" was
      such a feeling of releif, finally someone else can
      understand what is going on and I am not nuts. When other
      non angel people respond to the sometimes strange
      things that Jessie will do, I am left feeling alone.
      Being in contact with others has made me feel part of a
      thinking all this and thought that I would
      share.<br><br>Winna
    • melissa
      Message 80 of 80 , Nov 25, 2005
        --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "monicacarpio_3"
        <MONICACARPIO_3@H...> wrote:

        > --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, starr5959 wrote:
        > >HELLO I HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH THE TESTING ALL I CAN SAY IS GIVE
        YOUR
        > LITTLE ANGEL LOTS OF LOVE FOR HE/SHE SHALL RETURN IT DOUBLE!!!!
        > > we are still in the testing stage, so far
        > > everything has come back normal, even the EEG , but with all
        > > the seaching I have done, Anglemans fits the
        > > criteria, so far all we have heard is delay developemental
        > > delay but i think that will cahnge in time. will enjoy
        > > being part of your site, support is so helpful through
        > > the testing stage.

        yes i know how you feel.....my son has been tested many times...but no
        pos. results yet....he has only a clinical diagnosis at this
        point...its very frustrating