Re: Kris

  • fersu_jobai
    Message 1 of 80 , Jun 6, 2001
      Hi Barb,<br>Yes, Kris was misdiagnosed until he
      was 12 years old. The doctors thought he had cerebral
      palsy. He does have seizures, but they are under control
      with zarontin and depakote sprinkles. Kris goes to
      public school. He goes to an elementary school in a
      severe and profound classroom. They do try to get him in
      a regular classroom at least 30 minutes a day. He
      has speech therapy and physical therapy several times
      a week. We are in transition right now. He will be
      getting a new teacher next school year. Right now he goes
      to summer school. It gives me some time off, however
      if they do not do more for him than just letting him
      sit all morning, I am thinking about just leaving him
      at home this summer. We will have to wait and see.
      Well I guess that is all for now. I have so many
      stories to tell, I can't tell them all now. See ya
    • melissa
      Message 80 of 80 , Nov 25, 2005
        --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, "monicacarpio_3"
        <MONICACARPIO_3@H...> wrote:

        > --- In familiesofangelmansyndrome@yahoogroups.com, starr5959 wrote:
        > >HELLO I HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH THE TESTING ALL I CAN SAY IS GIVE
        YOUR
        > LITTLE ANGEL LOTS OF LOVE FOR HE/SHE SHALL RETURN IT DOUBLE!!!!
        > > we are still in the testing stage, so far
        > > everything has come back normal, even the EEG , but with all
        > > the seaching I have done, Anglemans fits the
        > > criteria, so far all we have heard is delay developemental
        > > delay but i think that will cahnge in time. will enjoy
        > > being part of your site, support is so helpful through
        > > the testing stage.

        yes i know how you feel.....my son has been tested many times...but no
        pos. results yet....he has only a clinical diagnosis at this
        point...its very frustrating