Re: [Families of Angelman Syndrome] New here

  • Stephanie Sullivan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2010
      Hi Michelle,

              My name is Stephanie.  My son is almost 4, and was diagnosed with Angelmans when he was almost 2.  I am pretty new to this group as well.  I have noticed that I get alot of emails from this group which are not real people.  Just something to look out for.  If you ever want to talk please feel free to email me.  Have a good day.

      Stephanie

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2010
        Hello michelle and Stephanie alot of us quit using this forum because of all the spam.  You should try out the angelman listserv.  Hope that works better for ya'll.  Jennifer